Did you know that you can use your payment solutions as an effective resource to connect, maintain, and find new customers? Are you automating processes to save you time and money? If not, you aren’t getting the most out of your payment solution. Learn more ways to get the most out of your business's payment solution.
1. Customers are more connected than ever. Find a connection.
As a result of smartphones and tablets, customers are more informed and connected than ever before. How can your business capitalize on that? By implementing an e-commerce website or creating a mobile friendly shopping experience, you are able to connect with customers before they even walk into the store!
- Customers are using mobile devices to shop the internet. Mobile sales on e-commerce have grown year-to-year since 2014, with over 30% of e-commerce volume coming from mobile. Is your website optimized for an easy mobile experience?
- Only 7% of retailers are offering loyalty programs that can be managed on smartphones.
- Nearly 60% of all searches on Google occurred on mobile devices.
- 21% of shoppers are more likely to purchase again from brands that offer a more personalized digital experience than those that do not, and 17% are more loyal.
2. Use Loyalty Solutions to keep return customers happy
Customers have proven that they are willing to switch or maintain brand allegiances based on the added value they receive as a loyal customer. Having a customer loyalty solution in place is a great way to get an upper hand on your competitors.
Repeat buyers spend 33% more than new ones
On average, loyal customers are worth up to 10x as much as their first purchase
67% of consumers modify the brands they purchase to maximize the benefits they earn
81% of consumers agree that loyalty programs make them more likely to continue doing business with a brand
74% of consumers choose a store based on a strong loyalty or discount program
Tip: Rewards do not have to be financial. Find something personalized that the customer would see as an added value or benefit.
- 56% of consumers said receiving a personalized incentive would improve consideration of the brand
3. Connect with customers through e-marketing
It is essential for your business to capture customer email addresses and engage those customers through either their POS Systems or email marketing platform. With e-marketing, you are able to efficiently convert potential customers into loyal customers by personalizing the experience and having a consistent touch.
If you think you could be getting more bang for your buck from your payment solution, We want to hear from you! Call us at 504-434-0998 to schedule a complimentary business consultation.